We have reviewed 6E Rewards – IndiGo HDFC Credit card in another post, here we are going to discuss another co-branded IndiGo credit card, i.e. 6E Rewards XL – IndiGo HDFC Credit card.
6E Rewards XL is a premium card when compared to 6E Rewards with higher annual fees which come with better benefits like more 6E Reward points, complimentary lounge access. We’ll have a quick gaze at 6E Rewards XL Indigo HDFC Bank Credit Card features. Without a doubt, this data will help out to obtain all the facts regarding every usage, rewards, eligibility, and profits that you can get from this card.
So, keep your eye on this article and acquire all the information provided below.
New users will get welcome benefits at the expense of the joining fee.
- Complimentary 6E Prime Voucher that would give access to premium privileges on IndiGo such as quick check-in, earlier baggage claim, complimentary seat selection and a complimentary meal.
- Complimentary IndiGo Flight Ticket with the base fare waived off up to Rs. 3,000 on doing at least three transactions each month within three months of signing up for the card.
- 8 Complimentary Domestic Lounge accesses each year by Mastercard
- A discounted convenience fee of ₹100 per person on domestic flight bookings through IndiGo website, mobile app.
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver.
Earning Reward Points
- Up to 15% 6E Rewards on partners like Avis, BeU Salon, NetMeds, 6E Treats etc
- 5% 6E Rewards on payments made on IndiGo website, mobile app and other platforms.
- 3% 6E Rewards on Grocery items, Dining, and Entertainment expenses.
- 2% 6E Rewards on all other spends (apart from fuel and wallet re-load transactions)
Redeeming Reward Points
Like 6E Rewards cards, the rewards points of this card would be credited in your 6E Rewards account and can be redeemed on IndiGo website. The value of each Reward point is Re 1.
- For salaried, the minimum age is 21 years, and Max 60 years and net monthly income should be Rs. 100000
- For Self Employed minimum age should be 21 years and maximum 65 years and ITR should be more than Rs 12 lacs per annum.
Fees & Charges
- Joining & Annual Membership fees is Rs 2,500(plus taxes)
- 6E Rewards redemption fee is INR 100 per tax per flight ticket booking.
- Reduced foreign Markup charges of 2.5% + taxes
If you are a frequent IndiGo flyer, then this card is for you. You get all the benefits like 5% rewards on IndiGo flight booking, lounge access, reduced markup fees etc.
What’s missing from this card is spend based offers as we have in Axis Bank Vistara credit cards. Besides this we expected 6E Prime benefits to be available on all bookings for self and not just single 6E Prime voucher.