HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is the most premium card issued by HDFC Bank. This card offers an excellent lifestyle and complimentary benefits for the user. This credit card comes with no pre-set limit, that helps you to spend without any limits(you need to call the bank to get your limit temporarily increase).
Here are all the benefits provided by this card.
As a welcome benefit, You’ll get one year of complimentary club Marriott membership (This membership is different from Marriott Bonvoy Membership) that provides you discount up to 20% on Dining and Stay across Asia and Pacific regions. You also get a couple of upgrade certificates and two certificates providing 30% off on Best Rate in participating hotels.
- Unlimited complimentary international lounge access via priority pass for both primary and addon cardholder. This is one the best benefit provided by HDFC Bank for travellers on this card as there are very limited cards which provide priority pass for addon cardholders.
- 4 complimentary domestic lounge access per quarter for the primary cardholder.
- Also, the user will get Credit Shield Cover for up to 9 lakhs.
- Unlimited golf games and green fees waiver in golf courses around the world.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across India for fuel purchase between Rs 400 to Rs 1,00,000
Earning Reward Points
- You can earn up to 10x reward points(50 reward points on Rs 150 spent) on online expenses via the SmartBuy website. You can earn 10x points by buying on Amazon, Flipkart via Smartbuy, book hotels, flights, trains, buses and even booking hotels. You can also earn 10x points by purchasing gift vouchers via SmartBuy website here. Maximum 10x reward points which you can earn via HDFC Bank Infinia card is 25,000 per month.
- You can earn 2x reward points(10 reward points on Rs 150 spent) on using the card at restaurants
- 5 points for every 150 rs spent on all other transaction
- Reward points on insurance is capped to 5000 per day.
- No reward points on fuel, easyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions.
Redeeming Reward Points
HDFC Bank provides various methods to redeem reward points like you can use it for flight and hotel booking, DTH recharge, E-gift vouchers, various products, Airmiles and even cash.
- You get the highest value of reward point( 1 point = 1 Re) when redeeming it for booking Flight and Hotels and. DTH recharge via Smartbuy website here.
- You can also convert your reward points to Intermiles and Krisflyer in 1 to 1 ratio. ( 100 reward points = 100 miles).
- When purchasing E-Gift voucher and other products via Smartbuy website, the average value of each point is 0.5 Re
- When converting reward point to statement credit, you get 0.3 Re for each reward point converted.
Eligibility, Fees & Charges
According to the HDFC Bank website, this is an invite only card. But on discussion with the bank, we came to know that you can apply for this card via bank if you have an annual salary or income above Rs. 40,00,000. You can also apply for this card on the basis of fixed deposit. We recently applied one by opening a fixed deposit of Rs. 12,00,000 and was provided with a limit of Rs. 8,00,000
- First Year Membership Fee: 10,000 + GST (Gets waived if you signup for SmartPay)
- Renewal Fee: 10,000 + GST (Gets waived if you spend Rs 8,00,000 lacs in the previous year)
(You get 10,000 reward points whenever you pay the fees)
- Foreign Markup Charges- 2%
(HDFC Infinia Credit Card used to have the lowest foreign markup charges, but now other banks have launched credit cards with foreign markup charges of even 0%.)
There is no card excluding HDFC Bank Diners Black to some extent which can match the reward points provided by HDFC Infinia Credit card. You get almost 33% reward points when purchasing on Amazon or Flipkart or booking your hotels and flights. I have been using HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card since 2017. and was able to accrue a lot of points by benefitting from various offers provided by HDFC Bank from time to time. Therefore, we can say that HDFC Infinia credit card is one of the topmost credit cards in India. Thus, if you get a chance to upgrade your HDFC credit card Infinia card or apply for a new one, then don’t take time to think just grab the opportunity of owning this amazing credit card and enjoy its excellent benefits.